Non Walk-In Rescues
Our Non Walk-In Rescue Vehicles are designed to be as efficient and durable as possible – two assets that are especially relevant in Emergency Duty, where seconds count. This is reflected by our choice of materials and additional components. They feature all aluminum construction for a lighter body weight, extra payload, and rust-resistance.
- Roof top storage compartments to maximize storage.
- Recessed roof top walkway with a walkway extension to allow safe egress up and down.
- Reels located above the door openings out of the way or stored in the roof top compartments.
- Roller Guides included as standard with all reels.
- Tool and equipment storage completely customized including manufacturing of brackets for your unique mounting/storage requirements.
- Available on most commercial chassis; International, Freightliner, Ford, Kenworth, Peterbilt
- Aluminum - sheet material 5052-H32 and 6063-T52 & 6061-T6 extrusions
- Standard body sizes: 10’ , 12’ , 15’ , 17’ , 19’ , 22’
- Fully extruded all-aluminum construction including an integrated substructure to eliminate corrosion
- All crossmembers and structural tubing have capped ends to eliminate road debris
- Floors include heavy reinforcement to hold fill stations, cascade bottles, and other heavy rescue equipment
- Integrated roof top compartments (No add on boxes)
- Side compartment walls are a double wall design to allow wiring and components to be recessed - No exposed wiring
- Extruded flush mounted or roll-up doors
- Multiplex wiring is standard for ease of troubleshooting
- “As built” wiring diagrams created specifically for your apparatus
- Multiple compartment depth layouts available
- Wheel well, overhead, and slide out oil dry hoppers
- Custom tool and component mounting
- Multi-direction tool storage ideas
- Structural - 15 years standard
- Electrical component - 5 years standard