Rescue Units - Combination Rescues
Rescue combos must perform a number of different functions: walk-in areas that can be used by personnel, for treatment or for other “people” needs, plus non-walk-in areas that have to be rugged and efficient in order to securely carry a variety of equipment. And, because no two calls are the same – and no two departments – we focus our efforts on customizing any and all features you need to make every call productive.
- Choose from an array of commercial or custom chassis options that fit your department's needs
- Custom compartment configurations with a minimum exterior compartmetn storage of 452.5 cu. ft.
- Side compartment double wall design eliminates any exposed wiring - enhancing the longevity and durability of your apparatus
- Custom command center options are designed specifically for how your department operates
- Various body sizes available to meet your equipment and space needs
- Wiring raceway along the ceiling provides easy access for maintenance and changes to your combination rescue
- Available on Spartan or HME custom chassis
- Available on most commercial chassis – International, Freightliner, Ford, Kenworth, Peterbilt
- Standard body sizes: 18', 20', 22'
- Combination command center and rescue with minimum exterior compartment storage of 452.5 cu. ft.
- Fully extruded all-aluminum construction including an integrated sub-structure to eliminate corrosion
- All crossmembers and structural tubing have capped ends to eliminate road debris
- All roofs are 100% welded to ensure a watertight fit
- Seamless interior walls and ceilings
- Sealed and insulated floors to remove road noise
- Entire front of body is aluminum treadplate to protect from stones
- Wheel wells 100% sealed enclosures – no liners
- Side compartment walls are a double wall design to allow wiring and components to be recessed – no exposed wiring
- Extruded flush-mounted or roll-up doors
- Single side entry
- Multiplex wiring is standard for easy troubleshooting
- “As built” wiring diagrams created specifically for your apparatus
- “Soft touch” backlit switching is standard
- Wiring raceway along ceiling protects and allows easy service access
- Cab-to-body walkthrough
- Interior headroom 69" - 78"
- Custom equipment mounting
- Multiple command center options
- Structural: 15 years standard
- Electrical component: 5 years standard