Polk-Jackson-Perry Fire District, located in Polk, OH, recently took delivery of this custom Marion Body Works Combination Rescue truck. In addition to its all-aluminum alloy extruded body, this Combination Rescue comes equipped with:
- 6.7L Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
- 2017 Ford F750
- RS-16 Walk-In Rescue Squad, Aluminum
- Pump, PTO, Gorman-Rupp #03H, 280 GPM
- Generator, Generac model GP 6500 E.
- 350 Gallon Tank, Upf Poly III
- Roof Storage Compartment, Top Access, LED
- Heater, 40,000 Btu Hot Water
- Light Tower, Nightscan Powerlite, 4.5 (15 ft.) - 4000 W., Optimum
- Scenelight, Whelen, 900 Series Super LED, High Intensity
- 14,000lb. Front GAWR
- 23,000lb. Rear GAWR
Click here to download the drawing.