Summer Interns are Heading Back to College
Pictured above (left to right): Alyssa Krueger, Bridget Streicher, Jarren Vanman, and Casey Clark.
Not pictured: Steven Papendorf
Marion Body Works is wishing the best to their group of summer interns as they head back to college in the upcoming weeks. Every year Marion provides the opportunity for a select group of interns to gain experience in the workplace geared towards their degree. The group was spread across different departments including human resources, engineering, and IT.
- Alyssa Krueger - 1st year student at NWTC - Green Bay pursuing radiography.
- Bridget Streicher - 1st year student at Michigan Technological University studying applied mathematics and mechanical engineering.
- Steven Papendorf - 3rd year student at Caroll University pursuing a degree in information technologies.
- Casey Clark - 4th year student at UW-Platteville majoring in mechanical engineering.
- Jarren Vanman - 4th year student at UW-Platteville majoring in mechanical engineering.
About Marion Body Works
Marion Body Works manufactures Fire & Emergency Apparatus, Commercial Truck Bodies, Aluminum Custom Cabs, Custom Engineered Vehicles, and Defense Products for customers across the country. Marion has been privately owned, family operated, and continuously operated in Marion since they were founded in 1905. Marion specializes in all aluminum products, with more experience in this area than any other U.S. manufacturer. The company’s capabilities include aluminum and steel fabrication, welding, plumbing, foam insulation, hydraulics, electrical and electronic controls, and painting.