We go the extra mile in both the design and construction of our curtainsides, giving you the ultimate in security and in easy loading and unloading:
- Ultra-strong curtains. Curtains are PVC coated polyester material, and include vertical and horizontal nylon reinforcement webbing to add strength and serve as a rip stop for security
- Reduced flutter. Ratchet tensioners at the front corners also provide tension horizontally to reduce curtain flutter. A quick release is included at the rear on each side of the van
- Solid flooring. The laminated hardwood flooring extends the full length of the van and is supported at the front by a rugged formed crossmember. For added stability, every board is secured to every crossmember using a 5/16" screw into each side of the I-beam flange
- Easy access. Wide rear door opening for easier loading/unloading; Level entry threshold for smooth and safe forklift loading
- Versatility. Removable support poles on each side of the body
- Weather protection. Full width eaves trough above rear door acts as a protective water shed and provides recessed protection for the rear marker lights
- Rugged construction. 7 ga. steel formed lower side rails, rear frame, outer posts, inner reinforcements, and a 7 ga. smooth steel rear threshold
The quality of our curtainsides extends to the very smallest details – like yellow chromated roller end hinges, precision rollers, aluminum cable drums, stainless rivets and bolts and heavy-duty bottom fixtures, just to name a few.
We also offer a variety of customizable features to give you greater flexibility:
- Variety of curtain colors available at no additional charge
- Custom sizes available
- Custom graphics can be inked into the curtain for advertising
- Curtains are available on both sides or just one
Available lengths: 10' to 30'
Available heights: 79-1/8" to 109-1/8"